Friday, May 8, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure

I wrote my choose your own adventure story about a princess that is stolen and and a handsome knight has to go on a quest to find her. I made this with keynote. I had to type up my story onto slides, make the buttons and link them to other slides, and put in the illustrations along with my video of confetti flying. I think it turned out pretty good for a first time doing one of these projects. At first I had to idea what a choose your own adventure story was. As I got into the project it was really fun, I would definitely do it again. I liked putting my slides together and watching my story come together. I didn't like putting my paragraphs on my slides, this is because if I accidentally pressed delete on the document that I was copying from I would have to go and rewrite the paragraph all over again. All in all this was a really fun project and you should try it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment